I've heard so many voices today saying the words, "Never thought I'd live to see this day."
Whether you agree with his politics or not...whether you're a Democrat or a Republican...you have to agree that it's pretty freaking amazing, what happened last night in the U.S.
I saw this quote today:
Rosa sat so Martin could walk.
Martin walked so Obama could run.
Obama is running so our children CAN FLY.
As a mum, all I want in this world is for my children to fly.
And whatever you believe, whatever your background...I know that hope unites us.
America, you never cease to amaze me.
1 comment:
Ohhhh! Thanks. My America has amazed me too. I sat with my children and talked about the condition of our country not so very long ago, and what a historic moment this is in the face of what has gone before.
Chills!
Post a Comment