Poor Eva has been very wary lately. I'll put both in the bath and every 30 seconds, Eva will whine, "Addie looks like she's about to poo" or "Addie's STRAINING".
I'm sure Eva's future therapist will trace any self-security issues directly back to the tub.
2. Adele was shockingly constipated the other day. Crying in pain. Awful to watch. And yeah, I admit, I threw her in the bath.
But of course, Addie being Addie...NOTHING.
Perhaps I ought to have thrown Eva in, too.
3. Was ridonkulously grumpy with Eva the other night. I mean, mouldy green and living in a garbage can on Sesame Street grumpy. Etienne was out and I was exhausted beyond exhausted. Apologized to her and told her how tired I was, but I still felt awful.
Felt even worse yesterday when I picked her up from school and she asked, "are you tired today, Mommy?" Does Oscar the Grouch feel guilt? I certainly do. Sigh.
4. Spent about a half-hour last night doing some very exciting math problems with Eva. We did double digit numbers in columns (no carrying over, though) and you'd have thought she was picking winning lottery numbers. What a NERD.
I'm actually delighted because she clearly inherited the math gene from her dad, the Economics Major and not from me, the Literature Major. I can barely count to ten. On my fingers. With a calculator. While cringing because I dislike math so much. More than that lump of trash Paris Hilton, even.
Anyway
Off to slam the lid on my garbage can.
GO AWAY. Heh heh heh.
2 comments:
Keep on keeping on sistah-friend.
weird, I've been a grouch too lately. Just 5 minutes ago I yelled for a child to go to bed (at a certain point, I tell them I am just DONE with the day), and when they didn't comply immediately I shouted their name at an intense level.
Then I realized that I had just opened all of the windows (blessed spring has arrived). I can feel the neighbors cringing....
Post a Comment