Etienne is rather pirate-ish, with only one eye visible beneath a sort of hat attached to a thought bubble that reads, "E". He also sports a jaunty E on his belly, which is triangular. Several dots between his nose and mouth are meant to indicate five-o'clock shadow, I'm guessing. Either that or ants.
Adele is also moderately triangular, with a fountain of hair sprouting from her head She has three thought bubbles: One reading "PAP", one reading "MAMA" and the other reading "h". Guess it's her kindly way of reminding me to book with the gynecologist.
Eva drew herself tiny, with no legs and EnE on her chest, and a gigantic E sprouting from her head.
And as for me..well, I have a broad smile, a pointy-looking hat on my head, and the letters "KKK" on my belly.
I know it's all coincidence....
But YIKES.
1 comment:
hahaha...okay you need to scan and post that pic for posterity :-)
Post a Comment