Friday, July 25, 2008

Ready to throw this thing out the window.

So I started the blog tonight.
I should be packing to go on our little holiday to Eastern Townships.  Or at least scraping the fossilized Cheerios off the ceramic.  Instead I'm struggling to start a blog.  

I figured millions of people do it...how hard could it be?  All I want is a place to blather and show off photos of my offspring.

I tried to create a fancy profile, including lovely photo of trolls...and erased all the text.

Tried a second time and all you saw was a glimpse of Eva's thigh.  Not exactly the image I want to project in a blog about my children.

Tried a third time and again...no words.  

Oh yeah...and did I mention I can't switch the blasted thing over from FRENCH?
So screw it.
No photo for now.
No wit or wisdom either.
Of course, WHY SHOULD TODAY BE ANY DIFFERENT?

No comments: