Packing Eva's lunch in the morning, I selected a small pink spoon for her to use to eat her yogurt. It's a spoon she has taken to school many times before.
Me: "Why? It's pink. It's little. You love this spoon. You take it all the time"
Eva (as though explaining to a retarded child): "MOM. I can take a little spoon...just...not that one. Look what it says on it."
Me: "HEINZ BABY BASICS"
Aha.
The kids at school can read now.
2 comments:
hahaha....oh the dawn of a new day.
I can't believe you got the pkg. already.
My strongest memory of being trained by you at the radio station is when I asked "What's a hit kicker?" after reading from that horrid little flippy card file thing. And you said: "You are. They send out the on air people in cowboy hats and they host bbq's at people's houses." I think maybe that freaked me out more than anything. It wasn't long after I ended my career at that station and gave Hurricane Huber his "big break." Sigh.
Post a Comment