Up until Adele, gastro - also known as stomach flu - has pretty much left us alone. Eva vomits whenever she coughs, but we're used to that - she hugs a saucepan every night instead of a stuffed animal. She even dumps it, flushes it, and rinses out the saucepan all by herself. It's all good.
But Adele upset that apple cart. And then puked all over it.
This recent bout started around 10 last night. In a two-hour period, our girl woofed her cookies THREE TIMES. There was nothing left in her by the last time, but she nonetheless hacked and gagged like a cat tossing up a beach-ball-sized hairball.
We were up three more times in the night...twice for her and once for Eva (potty break).
And this morning I felt fresh as a daisy that had been puked on, stepped on, driven over by a tank, and eaten by a mad cow. Then turned into cud and eaten again. Then shat.
I love my children but sometimes they just kick it out of me, you know?
Cupcakes.
I need cupcakes.
And for my wee pooper to get better.
And sleep.
Mucho sleepo.
1 comment:
ohhhh....soooo sorry. I haven't had one of those nights in a looong time, but they stink...um, literally. Poor you! Hoping for a seamless night of sleep for you tonight.
Sorry but the daisy bit had me laughing....
Post a Comment