We've often talked about politics at the supper table...but we didn't realize how deeply it was actually sinking in until tonight.
I have to admit, my little girlie's knack for names made me pretty proud.
Etienne: "I can't believe that in ONE WEEK it'll be the U.S. Presidential election."
Me (to Eva): "Who's going to win the presidential election?"
Eva: "Stephen Harper?"
Adele: (laughs out loud from her highchair)
Me: "No...I think you might remember his name. The other guy. For PRESIDENT"
Eva: "Barack Obama!!!"
3 comments:
hee hee :-) I love that. Do you ever watch SNL? (All the good comedians come from Canada, so I'm assuming you might...) Check out the SNL Thursday Night Update online for some hilarious videos if you haven't already. And you don't have to stay up until 1am!
oops...I accidentally signed in as my daugher....this is me, not the twelve year old...
Holy *(&%. Definitely a next generation journalist - or politician...
Post a Comment