Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Bodily functions and responsibility

1. Adder pooped in the tub. Again. I think this makes it six times. Maybe more. I think it might be more efficient if we just start bathing her in the toilet.

2. Eva is the "Responsable" today. This means she is in charge of telling the other kids the date, writing the weather on the board, and checking the temperature. In kindergarten, all of this is a pretty big deal and she started talking about it last week. She told me last night she also plans to inform the class that Barack Obama is being sworn in as the 44th President of the United States today. You go, my girl.

3. Also last night:

Eva: "My button is too tight. I can't undo my pants...can you undo them? I have to pee"

Me (undoing button): "What do you do at school when you have to go?"

Eva: "What school?"

Me: "The school where you spend your day. What do you do when you have to pee there?"

Eva: "I go to the bathroom"

Sigh.

1 comment:

Kulio said...

hahaha...I can't believe another bathtub poop. It's that warm water, you know, it relaxes the sphincter. (ew, sorry). At least now you know what to do if she ever gets constipated.

Okay, I don't know why I am making inane comments today, I was just thinking back to days of potty training and putting them into the bathtub to relax them so that they could poop. nite!