Saturday, January 31, 2009

Snow devils


Okay.

They look cute here.

But can you tell me why, about 30 seconds after this photo was taken, the big one shoved the unstable little one so she landed face down in the snow?

And why, about 2 minutes later, she threw a handful of snow at her sister's face, and a shovelful of snow at mine...forcing me to send her in for a nap?

Can you tell me what is going on inside the lump of fat that is a five-year-old's brain? 


1 comment:

Kulio said...

It drives me NUTS when they're mean to each other.

But I was sort of mean to my little sister. Not all the time, but I remember a couple things and cringe. I don't know why, maybe just the feeling like...you had the power and you wanted to test it out. :-( I'm sorry to my little sister!

That little face (the babe) is sooo trusting....