2. Adele helped me empty the dishwasher silverware holder yesterday. Piece........by piece..........by.......................piece. Took us about five hours, but she loved it. She was one angry little troll when she realized I wasn't about to let help with the plates. So I distracted her by letting her scoop out the litterbox.
3. Addie said "bateau" today, as clear as a bell. Up until now, it's been "baaadaaah". SO COOL...too cute to hear her say the word properly, in her wee little 14-month-old's voice. Time for me to start whispering the word "boat" in her ear.
4. Had to crack down on Eva tonight about her friends. She's been crying and reacting badly after playing...never wants the good times to end. Sorry kid, hate to break it to you, but they end. So just hurry up with that bye-bye and let's go eat the slop I've poured out of a can for supper. I tried to head the drama off at the pass today, by having a little chat with her BEFORE we invited her friend over. She PROMISED that she would react calmly at the end of the playdate, and PROMISED that she would not get upset. Well, that promise was broken FASTER THAN A BRITNEY SPEARS WEDDING VOW. Tears, foot-stomping, the works. We were NOT AMUSED. Consequence...an immediate time-out, and no friends over on Monday. We'll try again Tuesday. Being the boom SUCKS.
5. Watching the debate with Etienne. We are both trying to stay awake but losing the battle.
Actually, LOST the battle.
Good night!!!
p.s. Kidding about the litterbox part.
2 comments:
ORGANIC POP TART? C'mon. For serious?
ORGANIC? C'mon.
I had to get notes to day for a class I missed last week from a fellow student. Of course the notes were all about ancient Greek marriage/puberty rituals. Nice.
Dude...I had to put in the organic part because that's what made it all so ridiculous.
And I didn't buy it, anyway...our neighbour gave it to Eva.
She was verrrrrrry upset when it made the toaster blow up. Not because the toaster was toast, but because her pop tart was carbonized.
Post a Comment